Visitors (and residents) arriving in Santa Claus will now be greeted by a new face.

Our welcome signs have been updated!

The new statues replace the ones that were deteriorating and are a match to the statue in front of the Town Hall which is modeled after the Historic 1935 Statue at the Santa Claus Museum.

The statues which were manufactured by FAST Corporation in Sparta, WI are fiberglass and should provide years of service to the town.

Installing the last on on IN 245 at the Utility Department.

IN 162 coming in from Ferdinand.

Northwest entry into town on IN 245

Westside on IN 162