The Santa Claus Fire Department is located at 190 N. Holiday Blvd., Santa Claus, IN 47579.
The Town of Santa Claus owns the building and equipment and sets the budget for the Fire Department. The department is manned by a volunteer crew that operates under contract on behalf of the Town. Volunteer Fire Departments are established under Indiana Code Section 36-8-12.
SCVFD holds two annual BBQ’s
First Saturday in July and the second Saturday in October. Come early so you don’t miss out!
Fire Chief – Max Meyer
Assistant Fire Chief – B. J. Stallman
Assistant Fire Chief -Mark Kroeger
SCVFD Monthly Meetings
Monthly Meeting – 1st Monday each month, 6PM Central
Monthly Training – 4th Tuesday each month, 6PM Central
Be A Firefighter
If you’re interested in joining the department as a volunteer, pick up an application at the Town Hall.
If you would like to learn a little more about us and see some of our current (and past) equipment, visit our picture gallery.
Firefighter & Emergency Services Associations
- Indiana Ambulance Association
- Indiana Association of Police Chiefs
- Indiana Firefighters Association
- Indiana Department of Homeland Security
- Indiana Sheriff’s Association
- Indiana Volunteer Firefighters Association
- American Ambulance Association
- International Association of Fire Chiefs
- International Association of Firefighters
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- National Association of EMS Educators
- National Association of State Emergency Management Officials
- National Volunteer Fire Council
- United States First Responders Association
Regional Training Schedules
Indiana Homeland Security Training | Indiana Department of Homeland Security