Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Streets & Roads

Mowing on LJ Koch Blvd.

The Streets Department is in charge of maintaining the streets and roads outside of Christmas Lake Village (which maintains their own).

Under the supervision of Superintendent Russ Luthy, it is Drew Knies’ responsibility.street

How do I report a street light that has gone out?

Although the Town of Santa Claus pays for the street light service, the maintenance of street lights and poles are the responsibility of Vectren Energy Delivery, the electric company that provides the service. Any lights that have gone out or lights or poles in need of any maintenance should be reported directly to Vectren: online at this link, or by phone to 1-800-227-1376; or may be reported to the Santa Claus Utilities Department by Email, or by phone at 812-544-2354.