“The mission of the Santa Claus Parks and Recreation Department is to provide a healthy and enjoyable facility to the citizens of Spencer County. We are a nondiscriminatory organization.”
The Santa Claus Parks and Recreation Department is in charge of Jim Yellig Park Sports Complex and The Santa Claus Community Center.
24 Hour Access Available!
If interested in hosting your own class at the Community Center, please stop by and ask or call!
Community Center: (812)-937-4570
The Town of Santa Claus is currently soliciting proposals from qualified individuals or firms for choreographed group fitness programming or monthly rental at The Santa Claus Community Center. Deadline to submit and bid opening is March 9th at 5:00pm CST. The three (2) documents needed are here:
Senior Citizens Monthly Activities
- SENIOR DINNER – First Friday of each month
- BINGO – EVERY 3rd Thursday of the Month
Community Center Rental Fees
Please call to ask about our rental space availability and feel free to stop by and look at them!
- 2,500 square feet open facility
- Maximum Seating( Reception Style with Dance Floor): 275 people
- Maximum Occupancy: 475 people
- 35 (8ft. Lifetime tables)
- 225 Chairs
- Large Room Rental- $150/day or $25/hour
- Clean-Up Fee- $100 (If necessary)
Entrance into the Community Center
Small Room Rental- $10/hour (Pictured below)
Holistic Healing Massage
Massage Therapy business conveniently located inside the Community Center! Stop by, email, call, text, or book on the Facebook page for an appointment.
We have a PICKLEBALL Court! Come in for a day and get your game on. Only $3 for a day pass or if you become a member, you play for FREE.
Community Center Contact Information
- Community Center: (812) 937-4570